1) Sufficient funds must be raised in order to create an inventory of modules sufficiently large to satisfy initial market requirements.
2) A sufficiently large team of module authors must be recruited and mobilized.
3) Cost effective marketing channels must be created
4) A qualified scientific team must be created that can demonstrate a) traditional educational environments are suboptimal for gifted children, and b) the Polymathic Academies are effective remediation.
In the past none of the four conditions could be satisfied. However, a robust Leonardo and The Polymath changes that.
2) At this time PEN should have about 60,000 members which should be sufficient to recruit enough module authors.
3) The Polymath, Leonardo and Polymathic a, when its built will create marvelous adverting media.
4) Scientific study of the efficacy of the Polymathic Academies can be funded, staffed, executed and reported with PEN, The Polymathic Institute, The Polymath, Leonardo and Polymathica.