I am currently asking for 30 people to commit to contribute $25 before I open the campaign. The purpose is to create 'buzz'. At the outset I am telling people that I am going to be a major pest for a week or two. However, after the initial promotion I will begin 'boosting' Polymathica and Polymathic Institute page to 50,000+ targeted leads. This is really important; The Polymath will be of ongoing benefit for you, directly and indirectly. Here are the major reasons why:
- Non-accredited investors can contribute $1,000 and will receive 25 footer ads in the future issues of their choice. By achieving our three year goals contributors will turn $1,000 into $200,000. The contribution can be syndicated conveniently into twenty-five $40 units. Accredited investors can invest in the equity crowdfunding and our three year goal will also turn $1,000 into $200,000.
- Articles in The Polymath will encourage readers to move away from politically motivated positions to fact based ones. Because our readers tend to be thought leaders in their social circles, The Polymath has the potential to significantly improve the public discourse.
- The Polymath will finance the growth of Polymathica. A multimillion member Polymathica will vastly improve the social and lifestyle landscape for Polymathicans.
- Right now self published books and articles at our level of intellectual sophistication rarely reach a readership that justifies the time and effort put into them. That is because the market is not organized to allow writers to cost effectively find their readers. The Polymath changes that.
- The Polymath will provide members of Polymathica Enterprise Network with cost effective access to investors and customers. Even if you don't have a business model now, The Polymath will substantially improve your options going forward.
- 80% to 95% of The Polymath will be owned by The Polymathic Institute. Since its mission is to promote polymathic research, education, careers and lifestyles, revenue that is not used to produce and promote The Polymath will be used to improve options for Polymathicans.
If you have not subscribed to The Polymath you should fvnow. There is a subscription form on this page.
You should visit the Polymath Archives site to learn more about how you may become involved in The Polymath.